Trails of SCargo - A 21-Foot RV
C:\Users\judyp\Desktop\toon-snail.gif
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Little Cottage in the Woods
Delawareans say this much snow rarely occurs, so I had to capture these two photos.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanx for the photos. . . looks like a Currier & Ives. I looked at every one of the bird pix and found them to be very interesting and beautiful. While I am not a "bird watcher", I can certainly understand how one can be caught up in birding as a hobby. Do we have as many birds in Fl? I only see Cardinals, Blue Jays, Robins, Black Birds, Wrens, Martens, an occasional Blue Bird, Humming Birds,Turkeys, Hawks, Eagles (sometimes), Owls (lots of these), and maybe a few others that I can't remember right now. Sometimes we see the Canada geese as they come south for a change of scenery. When will you actually move into your house? I'll bet you are getting reallty anxious. Now that the weather is getting nice I can't wait to get back up to the bay. We're having our 55th high school graduation class reunion next month at my place. Won't that be exciting? Let me hear from you.
To my blog followers: thanks for your comments. I inadvertantly turned off the notification to myself when comments are added and thought no one was paying attention. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that folks are still reading it.Yippee
Our 45th h.s. reunion is coming up. I think Piano Man must have meant his 5th high school reunion as he has more energy than any two teenagers I know.
Also, I never knew there were so many different sorts of ducks. I thought they were all just ... well, ....ducks, ... except for the one from South America that was hanging around with all the gringo ducks.
That little cottage in the woods reminds me of the one Little Red Riding Hood went to, or maybe Goldilocks. Knowing Judy, she will invite those two girls in for a scrumptious snack, and she will also be feeding the wolf and the bears and all the neighborhood birds. They are all lucky to have her building there in Delaware.
4 comments:
Thanx for the photos. . . looks like a Currier & Ives. I looked at every one of the bird pix and found them to be very interesting and beautiful. While I am not a "bird watcher", I can certainly understand how one can be caught up in birding as a hobby. Do we have as many birds in Fl? I only see Cardinals, Blue Jays, Robins, Black Birds, Wrens, Martens, an occasional Blue Bird, Humming Birds,Turkeys, Hawks, Eagles (sometimes), Owls (lots of these), and maybe a few others that I can't remember right now. Sometimes we see the Canada geese as they come south for a change of scenery. When will you actually move into your house? I'll bet you are getting reallty anxious. Now that the weather is getting nice I can't wait to get back up to the bay. We're having our 55th high school graduation class reunion next month at my place. Won't that be exciting? Let me hear from you.
To my blog followers: thanks for your comments. I inadvertantly turned off the notification to myself when comments are added and thought no one was paying attention. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that folks are still reading it.Yippee
Our 45th h.s. reunion is coming up. I think Piano Man must have meant his 5th high school reunion as he has more energy than any two teenagers I know.
Also, I never knew there were so many different sorts of ducks. I thought they were all just ... well, ....ducks, ... except for the one from South America that was hanging around with all the gringo ducks.
That little cottage in the woods reminds me of the one Little Red Riding Hood went to, or maybe Goldilocks. Knowing Judy, she will invite those two girls in for a scrumptious snack, and she will also be feeding the wolf and the bears and all the neighborhood birds. They are all lucky to have her building there in Delaware.
Simply beautiful! It DOES look like a Christmas card. You must be so excited!
Post a Comment