Tuesday, May 19, 2009

And the Winner Is

The winner in the "What color is the front door?" is Cathy!!! She guessed purple, though I'm certain she never really thought I would put that on an exterior door. LOL. The actual color is concord grape from Sherwin Williams. Juanita came in a very, very close second with eggplant. The winner gets a luncheon at chez Fifi with some bubbly.

The appliances were delivered today, and, the front steps are finished. The carpeting goes in tomorrow. 



4 comments:

Kathy B. said...

Oh, it looks bee-yoo-ti-ful!!!!
When is the housewarming?

The mover said...

Don't know about the house warming, but the furniture unloading is June 12th.

Anonymous said...

I'm willing to split my gift with 'Nita if she comes up to this neck of the woods. Hey mover, I thought the furniture move was the 5th?

The mover said...

Duh! Before the end of the month I gotta learn to read a calendar.

The 5th it is. See everyone there. :)