Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Back on Subject

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the following: Juanita, Joyce, Mma Burrows, Didja and Peter Jennings!!!!


The kitchen cabinets came in yesterday. Today the carpenters worked all day putting them up. Tomorrow is the ceiling trim and the countertops. They put the countertops on on site. Stay tuned for the finished product.





Today, also, the septic system went in. Could the well be far away? 

5 comments:

The sanitation engineer said...

"Could the well be far away?" you asked.

Let's hope so - at least 50 feet.

Mo said...

Oh boy - I'm getting to that point where I can no longer figure out,with any certainty, the identity of commenters. Keep them coming. I'll keep trying.

Gemma said...

Well, you do know that the most outrageous identities are Nita's! Me? I'm just plain Gemma, and I'm very excited for you! My sissy is getting purty clever w. her comments, as well! Good luck and Godspeed!

Finny said...

Wow! Love those cabs and the counter top color goes beeeee-u-tee-fully with them! I may have to hire your design/decorator expertise! If I don't chicken out before then....

Anonymous said...

No chickening out Fin. Girl power.